Resources are available due to the current state of emergency surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, Children’s Mental Health Services has decided to close our front lobby to clients at this time. Review our documentation.
CMHS is currently providing mental health care and support through telehealth. Telehealth is currently being utilized for all therapy, skills, and case management services.
If you are in need of services, or you have questions regarding this change, please contact CMHS through one of the means listed below. We will answer your questions and reach out as quickly as we are able.
If you are in need of crisis or emergency services, please call 911 or contact one of the following services:
First Call for Help:
Crisis Text Line:
Text MN to 741741
National Suicide Prevention:
NAMI of Grand Rapids (Online support Group Meetings and other resources):
CMHS offers a full range of comprehensive mental health services including:
- Children’s Targeted Mental Health Case Management Services
- Day Treatment Services (only at certain school sites)
- Diagnostic Assessments (Birth to 5 and 5 through Adult)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Services
- Individual, group, and family therapy (for persons birth through adults)
- In-home individual and family rehabilitative skills
- Psychological Testing
- School –Based REACH (Rehabilitative Education Assistance for Children’s Health) by way of Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS). This includes individual and group skill work as well as crisis assistance.
- School Linked Mental Health Services (in collaboration with the Minnesota Department of Human Services)
As an essential community provider, providing free or reduced rates with the help of the School Linked Mental Health Grant sponsored by the Minnesota Department of Human Services. No child / family is turned away for inability to pay.