CMHS offers a full range of comprehensive mental health services including:
- Children’s Targeted Mental Health Case Management Services
- Day Treatment Services (only at certain school sites)
- Diagnostic Assessments (Birth to 5 and 5 through Adult)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Services
- Individual, group, and family therapy (for persons birth through adults)
- In-home individual and family rehabilitative skills
- Psychological Testing
- School –Based REACH (Rehabilitative Education Assistance for Children’s Health) by way of Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS). This includes individual and group skill work as well as crisis assistance.
- School Linked Mental Health Services (in collaboration with the Minnesota Department of Human Services)
As an essential community provider, providing free or reduced rates with the help of the School Linked Mental Health Grant sponsored by the Minnesota Department of Human Services. No child / family is turned away for inability to pay.